Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 7 - A Fresh Start

From time-to-time it is annoying that WSS delays price action by 24 hours. Even so - hopefully soon the charting will stop being broken and go back to normal once I have an actual month of price action under my belt. This here shows the price action in my Portfolio yesterday. As you can see - the losses stopped dead and actually gained slightly. But the displayed value is not reflective of my Portfolio's current value. According to this I'm just south of $85,721. This is not accurate, currently the Portfolio value is $86,349. This means not only did today's rally completely erase my Libbey losses - it actually gives me about $80 profit. A great start.

Overall it was a fun day but strategically - not much has changed in my positions.

  • CEDC, currently up .34
  • NM, currently up .11
  • ACY, currently up .23
  • GNCMA, currently up .28
  • CLH, currently up 1.95
  • EGAN, currently down .02
  • CHMT, currently up .36
  • BECN, currently up .62
  • WAG, currently up .25
  • SVVC, currently up .25
  • BYD, currently down .10
  • BIOC, currently up .18
  • DSS, currently down .03
  • ANAC, currently up .09
  • CWCO, currently down .02
  • LBY, currently up .17
  • MNTX, currently up .18
  • STLD, currently down .21
  • ADAT, no change
  • ARSD, currently down .17
Today introduces a forth pricing option I had not yet encountered myself: orange, where stock prices closed higher than the previous day but still not high enough to recoup losses. Despite this there is a much more green list today, which is good. Overall, subtracting my four under-performers my Portfolio gained 0.73% percent today. An excellent start, but not optimal, yet. The 5-5-5 Plan will only be a success in my eyes when it can result in 1% or higher average returns per day. In the interim I hope this ratio will improve through further tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment